These are unsteady times. For all of us. Life is anything but normal. And the uncertainty is challenging. For all of us.
Everyone right now is trying to find our way forward, caring for ourselves, our families, our friends, and our communities.
At Cohere, we care deeply about the communities we manage. We take our role to care for all our residents seriously. We are in ongoing communications with our residents and the Boards that lead them. We continue community operations as usual, though remotely. And we continue facilitating community connections that keep the health and well-being of our residents in mind.
These difficult times of physical distancing and stay-in-place are testing us in surprising ways. While each of our experiences and ways through this will be different, we will get through this together. Because we need each other.
Let’s all give each other grace.
- We are all doing the very best we can. Recognize that in yourself and others.
- We are all human. Being human means being messy. And that’s okay, especially right now.
- We don’t know how long this will last, and we are all making the best decisions that we can for ourselves with the information we have right now.
- We all need each other more than ever right now. We need each other in so many ways, both big and small.
- Celebrate the good. Those individuals who are stepping up, stepping forward, getting creative, being kind, being generous, and reaching out to others.